Captain

American, 58 y/o

Experience: 10+ years

Master 200 GRT/ 500 GT Oceans STCW II/3, IV/2, VI/1, VI/6 Radar Unlimited ARPA ECDIS GMDSS VSO/ SSO Dynamic Positioning Offshore Unlimited Commercial Assistance Towing Safety and Environmental Management Systems (SEMS) ISM Certified & Highly Experienced Diver Proficient in Mac and PC software applications

I have been a Captain for over 25 years and currently hold a 200 GRT/ 500 GT U.S. Coast Guard Masters License upon Oceans, Radar Unlimited, GMDSS, ARPA, ECDIS, VSO, Commercial Assistance Towing, STCW II/3, VI/1, VI/6 and a Dynamic Positioning Offshore Unlimited Certification. I grew up sailing the beautiful waters of New England, and in 1990, moved to St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands. After living in the Caribbean Islands for over 20 years, I have extensive knowledge of all the West Indies. As a private Yacht and charter boat Captain, I have been cruising throughout the Caribbean Sea and all of the U.S. Coastal waters. From 2010 - 2017, I have been working in the Gulf of Mexico and West Africa on 170’ – 200’ Offshore Supply Vessels. My many years of experience, family values, attention to detail, customer service and customer satisfaction on Private Yachts and Commercial Vessels is a perfect fit for a Captain position.

Please sign in to view this text