Captain

Swedish, 66 y/o

Experience: 10+ years

STANDARD CERTIFICATES AND QUALIFICATIONS • Master Mariner Class 1, Unlimited • Certificate of Equivalent Competency MCA/UK • Certificate of Equivalent Competency of Cayman island • Certificate of Equivalent Competency of the Bahamas • Advanced Radio Operator - GOC in GMDSS • Certificate of Equivalent Competency GOC in GMDSS of the Bahamas. • ARPA - Advanced Radar Training • Medical Training for Mariners • Maritime Fire Fighting • Certificate in Electronic Chart display/information (ECTIS) • Certificate in specific ECTIS course for Transas Navisailor 3000 • Cayman Island Law and Administration Assessment (LAP) EXTRA CERTIFICATES & QUALIFICATIONS • PADI Dive master and Instructor •Helicopter Landing, Air Control and Safety • DMT (Defense Mechanism Test) – Psychological and physical test for emergency and high speed reactions • Ice Navigation • Sacks Group - Captains Course: 2 day Leadership and Management Training • Marine Evacuation Systems for Sea Cats

Seeking rotational, delivery or temp position. My ideal command would be a 50m+ motor or sailing yacht, private or charter. If working as a sole captain I would prefer to be Med cruising with a base on or near the French Riviera, however I would equally enjoy a rotational position aboard a world traveling yacht where I could fully utilize my broad experience and knowledge.

Please sign in to view this text