ChefSous ChefCook

Canadian, 34 y/o

Experience: 0-1 year

• STCW, ENG 1, advanced FST (Food Safety Training) certified. • experience tender driving, line-handling, bartending, and basic accounting.. • trained in food presentation, butchery, seafood and wine pairing • european trained, specializing in classic and modern French and Italian cuisine. • experienced in Pritikin, Dukan, gluten free,lactose free, diabetic and Kosher diets • solid base knowledge of asian, mexican, indian, middle eastern and molecular gastronomy.

Currently seeking employment aboard chartered luxury vessels. A graduate of Le Cordon Bleu culinary school in Ottawa, On and trained under Michelin starred Chefs , I have progressed to senior positions at 4-5 Diamond/star and Relais & Chateau venues before accepting a position at the Canadian Prime Minister’s private restaurant in The House of commons.Shortly thereafter, I began to accept temporary positions aboard private and chartered yachts. I have successfully completed over 20 professional charters with excellent reviews from guests, crew and captains alike. A passionate and resourceful chef, I specialize in precisely executed contemporary and classic French and Italian cuisine. I love to travel and experience new cultures, cuisines and ingredients. I am very active and enjoy surfing, diving, weight training and jogging.

Please sign in to view this text