Experienced Purser Needed For Beautiful 100m+ M/Y (Puch)
- Do you have at least 3 seasons as a Purser on large yachts or cruise ships?
- Are you familiar with ISM and ISPS protocols?
- Great yacht and crew!
We are looking for a Purser with excellent administration and accounting skills and solid experience to join this private motor yacht with great cruising itinerary.
Candidate must have:
- Accounting degree (preferable)
- Security Awareness or Designated Security Duties certificate
- ENG1 Seafarer medical (with more than 6 months min. validity)
- STCW Basic safety training
- International Passport (with more than 6 months min. validity)
- Seaman’s Discharge Book
- International Driving license
- You must be 100% fluent in English.
For this highly sought after role, you will have the following attributes;
- At least 3 season’s experience as Purser on 100m+ Yacht or Cruise ships.
- Familiar with ISM and ISPS protocols
- Excellent administration and accounting skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail, excellent administration and accounting skills
- Impeccable appearance
FEMALE only due to cabin arrangements.
Salary: €6000/month for the right candidate. 182 days leave: approx. 3:2 rotation with 4 economy flights per year to your home base.
Start: December 2017
Please sign in to view this text