Experienced multilingual PADI Master Instructor seeking a new challenge

I am a qualified diver for nearly 35 years and I am an active diving instructor for nearly 30 years. 2018 is my 30th year as a PADI member. Most of that time diving was my part time job only (including operating an own small dive center in Germany for a couple of years), while my main job was as legal employee in charge for a major German electricity supply company. So I have significant management experience in addition to the diving market. Amongst other things I have been involved in the setup of two PADI Dive Centers in Germany. One of them has been a PADI 5 Star IDC Center. All these years I have been involved in Public Safety Diving as a PSD Dive Team leader in Germany. Since 2007 I have been working as a leading full time professional in the diving business: for 7 years in Turkey and now for nearly four years as dive center manager of a PADI 5 Star Resort in Oman. Besides I am working as advisor for the diving units of the Royal Oman Police Coastguard. During my time in Turkey, in the off season I have been working as a commercial diver. I am holding a Commercial Scuba Divers license too. In that time I got significant experience in marina construction. I have repair and maintenance experience with Scubapro, Mares and Aqualung equipment and I hold a RYA Powerboat Level 2 license, as well as a national Turkish Amateur Seaman´s Certificate. Languages: German (native), English, Turkish, French, Dutch (at different levels).

Mainly due to the declining economic situation in Oman, my family and me want to leave Oman.
I am looking for a long term commitment (for a couple of years), preferably full year, in a leading position and not in a remote area. If Public Safety Diving or Commercial Diving would be part of the duties, would be fine too. But I am open for any offers.

I am not available immediately and I am not in an urge to leave Oman. According to my contract I have to give a 60 days notice for resignation. If you are interested in me, please contact me @

Please sign in to view this text