Asst. Dive Manager for Maldives
Ocean Dive & Sports at Dusit Thani Maldives is looking for an Assistant Dive Manager to work at their new operation in Baa Atoll, Maldives.
Successful applicants must be:
- At least OWSI - Further training and specialties would be preferred.
- Able to speak English + 1 of the following would be a plus but not necessary: German, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Arabic
- Able to work within a luxury resort environment and follow set grooming standards ie. clean shaven and in uniform, tidy haircut, no visible tattoos or extravagant piercings.
- Professional, friendly and helpful. An open & approachable personality is important to be successful in this role.
- Available to join us within the next months.
This position requires to assist the Manager in general tasks as well as be in charge in his absence and ensure that relationships with colleagues are good, maximizing team spirit and cooperation.
Employees are entitled to:
- A multiple entry work visa
- Accommodation on a 2 share basis
- 3 meals a day at the canteen.
- 1 day off every 6 days
- A return ticket following completion of the contract.
- An R&R ticket following completion of 6 months.
The contract period will be for 12 months plus 1 month of paid annual leave available on a pro rated basis upon completion of the first 6 months. The contract is subject to a three month probation period.
For further information regarding T&C such as salary etc. Please submit your professional CV along with a full length photo of yourself to:
Please sign in to view this text
Thank you for your interest in working with us.
Dive Manager, Ocean Dive & Sports at Dusit Thani Maldives