PADI & SSI Instructor / dive center manager, North Sulawesi Indonesia
Warm greetings from Janji Laut Dive Resort
We are a small running Dive Resort located one hour drive from Manado Bunaken in North Sulawesi, Indonesia. We are currently looking for a single female or male PADI & SSI instructor able to manage the day-to-day diving operation in our dive shop. It is an excellent opportunity for a first management position.
- Active PADI OWSI / SSI OWSI or willing to do the 2 days crossover
- Hold his own full scuba diving gear including torch and computer
- Minimum of one year as a dive professional
- Currently certified in First Aid & CPR, AED and Oxygen provider
- Maturity and excellent customer service orientation
- Must be in good standing (no recorded ethics violations or quality assurance issues) with the any certifying dive agency.
- Must hold a renewed DAN insurance.
- Computer operation skills with own Laptop. ( Excel / Outlook / Word )
- Able to teach in English as a minimum. Additional language is a big + (French/Bahasa Indonesian)
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be willing and able to work with Indonesian local staff.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Willing to work in a quiet location with no neighboring Bars / Clubs (city at 1 hour drive)
- Able to commit a one year contract (renewable)
Preferred characteristics bellow will give you better chance:
- Language skills: French / Bahasa Indonesia / Any other European / Asian language
- Boat engine repair skills
- Specialty such as Photography (own camera)...
- Scuba equipment servicing and compressor operation
- Hospitality, Sales & Marketing experience
- Work permit with a one year renewable contract
- Single accommodation on a full board basis
- International Health / Accident insurance
- Basic tax free salary + commission based on diving courses
- 1 month salary paid after 1 year contract of completion
- 20 working days annual paid leave after 1 year of contract completion
- Great working environment and amazing diving spots
Please send CV with full photo (non underwater pictures) and a short paragraph about why you are applying and think you are suitable for this position to Stephane: