OWSI for Lake Malawi
OWSI wanted for Lake Malawi
We are looking for a PADI OWSI to start before December. The minimum commitment is six months, with preference for those willing to stay for at least one year.
Your duties will be teaching Diving Courses, as well as guiding dives and help to coordinate the activity of the Dive Center, handling and taking care of diving gear. You will work with a team of local staff. New instructors are welcome to apply for the job.
Qualifications and skills:
- PADI OWSI in teaching status.
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Ability to understand the local people and work together and ready to cooperate in community projects.
- Ready to work and leave in a remote location. Cape Maclear can get busy on some weekends, and has some lodges where you can enjoy a drink, but it's usually a quiet place.
- Biological background will be an advantage.
- Accommodation and meals
- Commissions for courses and guided dives
- Discount in drinks in our lodge
- Visa expenses
If you are interested please send your application and C.V along with a recent photo to