Divemaster willing to become a PADI Instructor - Cape Verde
- Are you Certified and ACTIVE PADI Divemaster and DSD Leader with minimum 80 logged dives.
- Are you Flexible? Highly Motivated?
- Are you willing to get more hands-on experience as Divemaster
- Are you aiming to take the “next step” ” following the CONED (Continuing Education) philosophy , AND become a PADI Specialty Instructor in the near future, working as Trainee alongside our PADI Instructors and learn how to “run” a busy dive resort on daily basis in a tropical “winter free” destination?
- Are you a good TEAM PLAYER and customer oriented?
- Are you able to speak a good English level? Any other European language (Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Swedish and Dutch preferred) would be definitely a BIG PLUS.
If you can answer YES to all of above questions, we could help you to achieve your Dive Career dreams and goals.
If you get a second, why don't you check out our Facebook page and also our trip advisor page. This will let you know a lot about us and you will be able to see what all of us have been doing.
Our Facebook AND website pages:
Our Trip Advisor Profile: Cabo Verde Diving – Sal Island – Cape Verde
We are already receiving applications and there are still positions available!
Accommodation in a shared apartment with other candidates, Comi$$ions on sales and lunch in the resort are provided by the company.
If you have the requirements mentioned above and want more information, just send us an e-mail and your CV.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Cabo Verde Diving SCUBA Academy