MULTILINGUAL INSTRUCTORS COUPLE FOR MALDIVES

Hello,

We are Giovanni & Morgane, we are looking for a long term contract in the Maldives. We already got experience in the Maldivian water as instructors on Kanifushi.

A bit about us :
Giovanni, I’m IDC Staff and speak fluently EnglishItalianFrench and Spanish. I've got a wide experience in teaching, over 14 years, to a big variety of customers and courses. I love teaching as it gives me the opportunity to change people's life. I also try to transmit the respect for life in general, it is a sensitive topic for me. I consider that one of the main aim of diving is the knowledge of the marine life so people can respect and protec it. 
Morgane, I’m MSDT and speak English and French (also basic Spanish). I love introducing people in a new environment, as it’s been my job since I’m 17yo. First with the skis, now diving. I’m open-minded and helpful, and turn about the customers care. I’m never bored of learning and teaching about the marine life, as for me it’s fascinating, and getting more and more interesting as I know more and more about it. As an instructor I think it's very important that from the first dive the customers get hook to this sport, it's how they get to continue education, as well as they get more interested in the ocean, learn about it and the way to take care of it.

If you like to see our resumes, please, do not hesitate to contact us at :

Please sign in to view this text