South African MSDT/DM Couple(1)

Dear Ma'am/Sir

We have previously worked for a PADI 5 star IDC establishment: Sodwana Bay Lodge Scuba Centre, where we learnt to Dive and Teach to high standards and will make a great asset to any business. We are currently looking for short term work (6 months – 1 year).

Nic MSDT:

In addition to my comfort in the water I am also a qualified Barista and have some experience as a waiter/barman. With the experience I have gained in the tourism/service industry I feel comfortable working with people as well as working in a team with colleagues.  For these reasons I feel I am a great candidate for work with any dive team.

Ruth DM:

With previous experience in the hospitality industry I gained skills which helped me develop as a Divemaster. I look to gain more experience and grow as a student and leader. Although I was spoilt with warm, calm conditions I have faced stronger water and would like to make any condition my forte. I only have 80 logged dives yet I have learned a lot in the Divemaster internship program. I look forward to becoming a PADI Instructor in the near future.

We are an organised, devoted, diverse and passionate couple willing to work hard for a living and lesson. With a healthy competitive side we continue to push each other to progress and grow as a team. Our shared connection to the ocean has made us a strong unit in the diving world.

We look forward to hearing back from you for resumes.

E-mail: 

Please sign in to view this text

Please sign in to view this text

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Nic and Ruth