Motorman For 140m Super Yacht (Mcsn)
- Are you hands on and hard working?
- Do you have your engine room watch rating?
- Have great practical experience?
You will need to have experience in Engine room watch keeping, Engine Room Cleaning and Painting,
Lathe, milling, drilling, welding, piping & precision work.
Knowledge of all Engine Room Systems and Auxiliaries (diesel engines, hydraulic, sewage, HVAC, fuel handling, etc.) Sound like you? Then please check the list below and apply today.
- International Passport (valid min 6 months)
- Seafarer discharge book
- Seafarer medical (valid min 6 months)
- STCW Basic safety training
- Security awareness certificate
- STCW Engine room rating watch keeping Certificate Regulation III4
Leave: 90 days per year with 2 return flights
Please sign in to view this text