Experienced MSDT and DM couple with managerial experience

Hello PADI centers!

I am Neil, originally from the UK, now a Spanish resident I am a very experienced MSDT with managerial skills as I have run "Adventure Divers and Activity Center" for 14 years. Lots of experience working also abroad in many different centers and activity companies.

Laura is Spanish fluent in English and also speaks a little bit of French. She is a experienced DM and DSD leader with experience managing the dive center office: planning, bookings, etc and she is also our manageress of the Activity side of Adventure Divers. Has also worked in various countries in the dive and watersports industry.

Due to Spain's 6-8 month season, we usually close our center in November and look for work until Easter time. 

Ideally looking to manage a dive and activity center as a couple but are open to offers of course.

To find out more please send us a email to

Please sign in to view this text
and we will be happy to forward our CV's and any other information.

You can find us and our dive center on www.adventuredivers-spain.com and see a little about us and what we do and why we are rated one of the BEST dive centers in Murcia Spain.

Customer care and satisfaction is our aim and safety and enjoyment is our priority!

You can also check our trip advisor page to see why we are rated the best in the area:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g10638024-d6890438-Reviews-Adventure_Divers_and_Activity_Center-Atamaria.html

Thanks and Happy diving!