English and Chinese Speaking Instructor Seeking instructor Position

I am Jacob Yao (PADI OWSI-375274), a Singaporean Chinese dive instructor who just received my PADI OWSI certification in June 2017. I speak and write both English and Chinese fluently. I am also insured, and have my own full set of equipment. Currently based in the Asia Pacific, I am looking for a permanent instructor position, anywhere in the world. 

To let you know more about myself, I believe that one of my greatest characteristic is that I am able to adapt to any environment quickly. I have the discipline and ambition to pursue my goals, no matter how hard it takes. I believe that one of the greatest perks of working in the dive industry is in meeting people from all around the world. I use this to my advantage, and as such, I enjoy interacting with people from all walks of life. This makes me an excellent team player, and has given me a high level of customer service skills. My main motivation for becoming a dive instructor is my passion for teaching, and sharing my passion in diving with people from all around the world. I believe that this will take me far in my career. 

I have experience diving in currents, in teaching children and with nervous divers. However, I feel that what makes me stand out from the crowd is that most importantly, I am determined in dedicating my energy and effort into making the most out of my diving career and am most willing to learn, and to do whatever it takes to make it a success. I am also single, with nothing to hold me back in achieving my goal of eventually becoming manager of a dive shop. 

If you would like to know more about me, please feel free to email me at

Please sign in to view this text