PADI MSDT Instructor couple with conservation experience available from Oct/Nov 2017 worldwide
Hi, we’re Amy and Jerry, a PADI MSDT Instructor couple with conservation experience available from Oct/Nov 2017 worldwide. We’re currently working in the Caribbean. Please look at our summary CV below. For more information and individual CVs, write to us at
· Jerry Slater: Teaching Status PADI MSDT: #497410
Joint Dive Skills
· 2500+ dives worldwide
· PADI MSTD Instructors (Teaching Status) & SSI Silver Instructor (Non-Teaching Status)
· 200+ certifications (PADI & SSI)
· 14 specialities: Deep, EANx, PPB, Drift, Wreck, Night, O2 Provider,
Search & Recovery, Underwater Navigation, Underwater Naturalist,
Digital Underwater Photography, AWARE Fish ID, AWARE Coral Reef Conservation,
Coral Cay Conservation Reef Survey Diver
· EFR Instructors & Expedition Care Programme (ECP) certified
· Reefcheck Trainers - Indo-Pacific and Caribbean – 50+ certifications
· Coral Reef Surveyors & Instructors – 150+ survey dives conducted
· Organised dive and snorkel trips for up to 30 guests at a time
· Dive shop sales, logistics and scheduling
· Compressor use and basic equipment maintenance
· St Nevis - Scuba Safaris, PADI 5* dive centre, Oualie Beach
· Egypt - Magic Divers: Magic Life 5* resort, Sharm El Sheikh
· Indonesia - Blue Season Bali: PADI 5* CDC, Bali
· Thailand - Crystal Dive: PADI 5* CDC, Koh Tao
· St Nevis - Scuba Safaris, PADI 5* Centre, Oualie Beach
· Honduras - Barefoot Divers, PADI 5* Platinum IDC Centre: Barefoot Cay Resort, Roatan
· Fiji - Paradise Taveuni Resort, Taveuni Island
· Honduras - Coconut Tree Divers, PADI 5* IDC Centre, Roatan
Joint Conservation Experience
Coral Cay Conservation
· Managed and developed teaching programme based on the global Reef Check methodology, but more extensive in terms of biodiversity & species identification.
· Taught marine and terrestrial survey methodologies, ecology and creature identification to local scholars and international students.
· Co-ordinated dive planning, base operations and the volunteers’ daily activities.
· Managed coral rehabilitation programme.
· Mapped existing / new dive sites, recording topography and substrate coverage.
· Supported the set up and on-going monitoring of Marine Protected Areas.
· Underwater photography tours, compiling extensive catalogue for use as study aids.
· Co-ordinated local community education, beach cleans, open days, and social events.
· Created promotional & educational presentations, project reports & website blogs.
Before realising our dream of working in the dive industry full time, we both spent over ten years working in fast-paced, professional industries. As well as our diving credentials, we can offer:
· Copywriting & content creation
· Marketing and Advertising
· Project Management
· Events Management
· Website creation and maintenance
· Office Administration
· Relaxation Massage
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch: