Dependable MSDT ready to write the next chapter in life!

Howdy Yall!

Self-motivated, patient, safety conscience scuba instructor in search of long term commitment in clear and warm water.  After almost 8 years in the United States military, it's time for this chapter to close and for a new one to begin.  I have been diving since 2012 then ultimately discovered my passion for teaching and became a instructor in 2015, where I currently teach at a shop in San Antonio, Texas.

Ideally I would like to start my new adventure in the Caribbean due to its warm water but am very much open to other opportunities world-wide.  If you're seeking not only an instructor but an adaptive, dependable, multi-role team member, I'm your guy! My starting date on or around 1 February 2018

I understand that this is 6 months into the future but I’d rather start early allowing plenty of time to find the best location for my new home.  I also will continue to search the PADI forums for instructor opportunities, but if you have any questions or would like my resume’ and photos, please contact me via email and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I appreciate your time and consideration in advance.

Sincerely,

Mr. Courtney Horn

PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer

Please sign in to view this text