IDC staff + DM/marine biologist available in September

Hello !   

We are two Belgian PADIpros:  

- Laurent Clavier 

PADI IDC-staff instructor and 20+ Specialty Instructor N°367892. I have study                       nutritherapy and neuronutrition and I speak both French & English. 

- Xavier Raick

PADI DSD-leader and Divemaster N°394308. I have a master in Biology of                      Organisms and Ecology, focus on marine biology (University of Liège, Belgium) and I          am a European Scientific Diver. I speak French, Spanish and English.

We have yet worked for a PADI 5 stars IDC Dive Resort in Belgium and we are currently working in Croatia from beginning June until middle of September. We have both a driver's license, a professional insurance, a compressor handling specialty and different up to date EFR certifications. We have experience in various environments: we have dived in several countries (Belgium, Egypt, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, French Polynesia, Croatia & Dominican Republic). 

We search a job for the “winter season” and we are available from the end of September. We are very flexible and do good job focus on safety, eco-diving and PADI standards. We are organized, we like to work in a team as well as independently, we are friendly and always ready to give a hand =) We do not drink, we do not smoke, we have a good shape and we agree to realize non-diving tasks.

If you are interested in our CV's, you can contact us on: 

Please sign in to view this text

Thanks a lot !