Big smiling OWS + EFR instructor couple looking for work in Australia

Hello! 

We are a danish couple looking for jobs anywhere in Australia from the end of August/start of September. We are 20/21 years old, speaking Danish (Scandinavian) and English and we do already have our Working Holiday Visas!

We both did our IDC with Holly Macleod on Gili Trawangan recently. Open water scuba instructor and EFR. We both have Nitrox certificates as well.

Julie:

I did my Divemaster this year with Blue Marlin Dive on Gili trawangan as well, and helped out in the shop for a couple of months before I started my IDC.

Tobias:

I did my Divemaster in Thailand on Koh Pha-Ngan with Haad Yao divers and worked there for five months. I did my IDC two months ago and have been freelancing since.

Some of our personals attributes are:

Tobias:

• Friendly, fun and outgoing guy

• Trustworthy and will do my best to execute my work in the best possible way

• Hardworking and committed to all the work I do

• Ability to keep a cool head - even in stressed or unfamiliar surroundings.

• Able to problem solve and think on my feet

• Enjoy working in a team as well as independently

• I am good at keeping a good overview, a quick learner, patient and think very logical

Julie:

• Outgoing and always with a big smile on my face

• Very committed to the work I do

• Hardworking, perfectionistic and organized

• Keeping a cool head - even in stressful/unfamiliar surroundings

• Keeping a good overview

• Service-minded above all

• Helpful – giving a hand wherever it is needed

• Enjoy working in a team as well as independently

Both of us have been working with sales and service-minded jobs earlier. And both of us are super passionated about diving and teaching!

We know that it can be a disadvantage that we are nearly new instructors. On the other hand, we see it as a big opportunity and advantage for you as we are willing to learn and you can “shape” us as you want! We are full of positive energy and very eager to work image Whether you are looking for help for a couple of months or permanent employees feel free to contact us!

We hope that the above did catch your attention. We would love to tell you more about ourselves and to hear about your needs and expectations.

If you are interested in our CV's, Cover Letters or even a Skype interview please contact us on:

Please sign in to view this text
or
Please sign in to view this text