Big smiling OWS + EFR instructor couple looking for work in Australia

We are looking for work anywhere in Australia, we will arrive late august and we both got the working holiday visa. We are both from Denmark and are fluent in english. We would prefer to work on a live abroad but day trips would be fine.

We have both dont the IDC with Holly Macleod on Gili Trawangan. Julie has done her Divemaster with Blue Marlin dive on Gili Trawangan as well, working there for a couple of months. Tobias did his dive master in Thailand on Hoh Pha-Ngan with Haad Yao diver working there for 5 months. Tobias did his IDC 2 months before julie and have been freelancing.

Our goal is to obtain work as a Padi qualified scuba instructor, some of our personals attributes are:

Tobias, 21 years old:

• Friendly, fun and outgoing guy.

• Trustworthy and will do my best to execute my work in the best possible way.

• Hardworking and committed to all the work I do.

• Ability to keep a cool head - even in stressed or unfamiliar surroundings.

• Able to problem solve and think on my feet.

• Enjoy working in a team as well as independently.

• I am good at keeping a good overview, a quick learner, patient and think very logical.

Julie, 20 years old:
  • Outgoing, friendly and always with a big smile

• Very committed to the work I do

• Hardworking, perfectionistic and organized

• Able to keep a cool head - even in stressful or unfamiliar surroundings

• Keeping a good overview

• Service-minded

• Helpful – giving a hand wherever it is needed

• Enjoy working in a team as well as independently

We know that it can be a disadvantage that we are total new instructors. On the other hand, we see it as a big opportunity and advantage for you as we are willing to learn and you can “shape” me as you want. We are very eager to work.

We would love to hear from you, please contact us on -

Please sign in to view this text