Dive Center Manager - Indonesia
For placement in our resort at Gili Trawangan, the main role is to manage our well-established diving operation and its internationally-known diving brand, maintaining the highest standard of diving operation combined with exceptional hospitality.
The candidate should hold a PADI OWSI rating or higher with 500 logged ocean dives or above, have produced at least 50 PADI diving certifications with proof, with minimum of 2 years experience at similar Managerial role or as Assistant Manager at reputable beach resort or dive resort operation in South East Asia.
The selected candidate should have the following personal qualities and skills:
- Male, age range of 30 to 40 years preferred
- Passionate on the diving aspects of both teaching and guiding
- Posses marine life identification knowledge
- Knowledgeable on diving equipment basic maintenance, good understanding of diving compressors and boat engine operation
- Ability to lead and groom the dive staff
- Posses good interpersonal & communication skills towards both guest and staff
- Able to produce remarkable guest service attitude while maintaining proper personal grooming up to the hospitality industry standard
- Able to maintain and analyze sales performance and expenses
- Able to maintain constant & accurate monitoring and ordering of supplies and inventory
- Reads, understands and reacts to monthly report
- Multilingual with English & Indonesia as the preferred language
Attractive remuneration package and flexible work schedule are offered.
You will receive:
- Basic salary plus incentives
- A 15 month contract
- Paid leave with flight allowance
- Free single room accommodation, daily meals and laundry
- Working permit and documents expenses will be borne by the company
Please send recent CV with your latest photograph including references & recommendation letters to: