Stew/DeckCrew ChefSole Stew

American, 44 y/o

Experience: 0-1 year

I have also worked on day sail boats in the Caribbean- serving guests, raising sails, processing customs paperwork, and washing down the boat.

*Note: At this time I am seeking positions where I can live ashore, and be onboard for charters or trips as necessary. I am able to spend extended periods aboard for trips or charters. I am seeking a freelance or permanent position aboard a sailing or motor vessel, or estate, where I can use and further my knowledge and skills while providing excellent service. I have freelanced in the industry and am open to all positions, temporary and long term, as well as to positions where I would be shore-based part or all of the time. I genuinely enjoy stewarding guests enjoyment and experience on the water. I am fit and enjoy and prefer physical work to being idle or desk work. I have worked previously in the music and non profit industries, and attended graduate school. I am a mature professional and enjoy working on a team. Competent with family style cooking, crew cooking as well as experienced with gluten free and other special accommodations (dairy free, sugar free, low carb etc.) Thank you for your consideration.

Please sign in to view this text