Enthusiastic Swedish Female OWSI looking for a new challenge

Hej,

My name is Caroline, 33 years old from Sweden. I am a PADI OWSI currently teaching in Malaysia and am looking for a new challenge starting from about October this year, preferably in Asia where my passion for diving developed.

I am an enthusiastic and highly motivated Swedish multi-lingual professional who learnt to dive in the Swedish waters. I quickly realised that I wanted to become a dive instructor due to my passion for teaching and developing people. I find satisfaction in seeing peoples development by giving the appropriate tools to become confident and comfortable divers.

I am a quick learner and extremely passionate about everything I do. Aside from having a relentlessly positive, can-do attitude, I’m also a self-motivated and forward-looking individual who takes pride not only in my own achievements, but those of my team. I am known for achieving a very high satisfaction rating from customers and colleagues. Integrity, loyalty and honesty sit at the heart of my core values.

Fluent in: English and Swedish. Intermediate: Danish, Norwegian and Polish.

Previous dive experience in: Sweden, Croatia, Egypt, the Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia.

I teach following 7 specialities:

Enriched Air, Deep, Drift, Emergency Oxygen Provider, Night, Search & Recovery and Wreck.

I am looking to work in a place where I can gain more experience and develop on a professional level, as well as on a personal level, to become an outstanding Instructor. Safety is always a high priority in everything I do.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions: 

Please sign in to view this text

Looking forward hearing from you!

Best regards

Caroline

Check my Instagram: scubadiving.caroline