Female Divemaster Looking Worldwide for Jul/Aug 2017 Start

Hi happy  

My name is Lizzie, I am an enthusiastic DiveMaster newbie currently looking for employment in any part of the world with fantastic diving! I am quick to learn and prepared to work hard. I am a native English speaker, with basic/intermediate French, looking to start in the next couple of weeks, in either a short-term or long-term position. 

I qualified as a DM from New Dive in Ios, Greece. In the relatively small dive shop, I was given lots of responsibility so have had ample experience in setting up and managing my own open water dives, interacting with customers on the shop front and day-to-day dive shop maintenance, such as filling tanks.

I also have diving experience in the Red Sea, The Mediterranean, Cambodia and Malaysia, across a wide range of dive sites/situations, e.g. deep, wreck, night and drift. My experience includes one month with Marine Conservation Cambodia and one month working on Project Penyu- Turtle and Marine Awareness in Malaysia. Along with my study of Natural Sciences at University of Cambridge (MSci, BA Hons), these projects have given me a great appreciation for the importance of conservation of delicate marine ecosystems, which I am passionate about communicating when guiding divers around new sites. 

Please contact me directly for more info:

Email:

Please sign in to view this text

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/elizabeth-popli-0597bbb3

PADI Instructor#: 381410 

DOB: 15/03/1996