Padi OWSI/MSDT Looking for Employment

Good Day

I am 24 years old form South Africa and I have been diving for 10 years and been instructing for almost 2 years. I am looking to further my training/experience in the diving industry.

I am currently an OWSI/MSDT and worked as an instructor at a 5 Star Development Centre in South Africa (Geko Divers) and full time Dealer Principle at a fuelling station.

I had just returned from Malaysia where I was Working as an Instructor.

I have experience diving/teaching in warm and cold water, leading dive trips, leading dives, managing dive operations, scheduling classes, selling equipment, maintaining and repairing equipment and filling cylinders.

I would consider myself hardworking, motivated and an enthusiastic worker. I work well independently as well as in a team. From my previous and current experience in the diving industry and Petroleum industry 

I have developed and enhanced my skills including great responsibility, teamwork, initiative, awareness, organisational and communication skills. I am looking for the right opportunity to enhance, develop and improve my experience in the professional diving industry. 

I would like to find a job instructing/leading dives. Ideally I would like to go to Southeast Asia but I am willing to go almost anywhere with warm water. I've been working mostly inland but have experience diving in the ocean. As much as I love fresh water man made queries, I'm ready to get back to reef diving.

Qualifications:

* Open Water Scuba Instructor

* Master Scuba Diver Trainer

o Wreck Instructor

o Underwater Navigator Instructor

o PPB Instructor

o Night Diver Instructor

o Enriched Air Instructor

o EFR Instructor

o Deep Instructor

* SideMount Diver

* Tec Sidemount 40, 45, 50