Experienced multilingual PADI Master Instructor seeking a new challenge

For more than 3 years I am working now in an unterminated position as Dive Center Manager in Oman, but now it is time for a change. I am looking for a leading position in the dive industry, preferable a management position, but I am willing to consider other positions too. As I am a qualified Commercial Scuba Diver and a Public Safety Diver Instructor, positions that include these areas are of interest for me too. I am looking for a long term commitment and I am willing to consider all locations.

I am a qualified diver for more than 30 years and I am an active diving instructor for more than 25 years. Most of that time diving was my part time job only (including operating an own small dive center for a couple of years), while my main job was as a lawyer for a major German electricity company. So I have significant management experience in addition to the diving market. Amongst others I have been involved in the setup of two PADI Dive Centers in Germany. One of them has been a PADI 5Star IDC Center. All these years I have been involved in Public Safety Diving as a PSD Dive Team leader in Germany. Since 2007 I have been working as a leading full time professional in the diving business: for 7 years in Turkey and now for more than three years as dive center manager in Oman. Beside I am working as an advisor for the Royal Oman Police Coastguard Diving Unit. During my time in Turkey, in the off season I have been working as a commercial diver. In that time I got significant experience in marina construction. I have repair and maintenance experience with Scubapro, Mares and Aqualung equipment and I hold a RYA Powerboat Level 2 license. Languages: German (native), English, Turkish, French (at different levels).

I am not available immediately. According to my contract I have to give a 60 days notice for resignation.

Contact
Please sign in to view this text