Divemaster in SW Florida

Hello all,

My name is Patricia. PADI No. 400021.

My background is as an Environmental Scientist of five years, and a Diver of nine. 

Additional skills I have to offer include customer service experience, map and chart development and interpretation, environmental education with various age groups, and more.

Though I am originally from New Jersey, where I completed the majority of my dive certs, I have recently relocated to SW Florida, the Cape Coral/Fort Myers area.

Having recently completed my Divemaster training in New Jersey, the original plan was to work for my dive shop up there. However, as mentioned, I relocated to SW Florida after accepting a position with the FDEP. 

Ultimately, I am seeking part-time employment as a Divemaster, with every intention of completing my Assistant Instructor training in the near future. I would also be genuinely interested in getting involved in the dive community in this region as well. 

I would be happy to make available my full resume and any additional information, as well as meet with any dive shop staff, upon request.

Thank you,

Patricia

Please sign in to view this text