Extraordinary Chief Stewardess Required For A 80m M/Y (Eesl)
Extraordinary Chief Stewardess required for a 80m M/Y (EESL)Looking for a professional and dedicated Chief Stewardess to join this great motor yacht!
- Do you have exceptional management, service and organisational skills?
- Do you have minimum 4 years’ experience on a 60m+ yacht as Chief?
- Are you available immediately?
- Excellent Crew Management and organisational skills
- Strong possibility of giving direction and guidance in both service and housekeeping departments
- Great knowledge of wine and it’s service, along with silver and table service
- Communicate clearly and efficiently within the Interior department and with other departments to ensure all matters are addresses in a timely manner.
- Assist in the set up and break down of general maintenance of the crew mess. General maintenance and cleaning of all crew areas.
- Assist other department as required to ensure smooth operation of vessel.
- Well presented, non-smoker, no visible tattoos
- Team player, able to take direction, willing to learn
- Seafarer’s Medical Certificate (ENG1) with a minimum of 6 months validity
- STCW 95 including PSSD
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Fluent English (spoken & written)
Start Date: Immediately
Please sign in to view this text