Deckhand

Canadian, 36 y/o

Experience: 10+ years

Bridge Watchman Course Completion Certificate (STCW95) Transport Canada Training Certificate for Marine Emergency Duties Level A1, B1, B2 and C. Restricted Radio Operator Certificate (Maritime Commercial) Proven ability to work extended hours on a remote job site Petroleum Industry Training Services Certificate for H2S Alive Transportation of Dangerous Goods Awareness Tanker and Petroleum Operations Safety Certificate WHMIS, OHS, Safe and Substance Free Transportation System Certifications CSTS - Construction Safety Training Systems SCBA training Fall Arrest training Class 5 Drivers License Non-smoker Dual Citizenship - Canada & United States

*Will work first month for free. Whatever it takes to get my foot in the door* Graduated from a Marine Navigation program in 2003. Worked on the Great Lakes and Eastern Seaboard for a few years before switching careers and working in the oilfields out west the last 10 years. It's time to get back on the water where I belong. I'll be a valuable asset wherever I end up. Give me a shout and lets chat.

Please sign in to view this text