PADI OWSI, fluent in English and Chinese, with Marine Science background

Greetings!

I am a PADI OWSI looking for a vacancy in tropical islands.

After completing my IDC last year 2016 and worked live-onboards until recently May 2017 in Similan of Thailand, I've returned back to my home country Malaysia and seeking any island dive shop / resort interested in my skills. I can conduct dive courses in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), speak fluent Bahasa Malaysia, and have instructor rating for Nitrox Specialty too. Not only I can perform multi-tasking (such as managing social media, verbal translation) but I am also a fast learner and a team player. 

Prior becoming OWSI, I have years of experience in research work of reef conversation with universities and NGO. Therefore, I am passionate about continue working as OWSI and also willing to carry out reef conservation work at my next working vicinity.  

Although I prefer local Malaysia islands, I am also eager to expand my working experience aboard and therefore please feel free to contact me with: 

Email

Please sign in to view this text

Whatsapp +60129633309 ,  

or WechatID lokehx .  

I can provide resume and exchange details with you. My earliest start date would be mid July 2017.  

Thank you.