Highly motivated DM & OWSI (FRE, ENG & SPA)

Hello everyone! We are a PADI OWSI and DM couple looking for a long term position in the Indian ocean.

We currently live in Rwanda, Africa. Kristine is a DM but open to take the IDC to work as an instructor, while I am an instructor. We are both bilingual in English and Spanish as well as intermediate in French, I am able to teach in French.

We have experience working together in an international and dynamic team at Cozumel Dive School, a 5-star IDC center in Mexico. We have both taught/assisted several courses from DSD to Dive master, and we are a fun and efficient team. While working in Cozumel, we were both responsible for selling dives, teaching courses, working in the classroom, and leading groups of certified divers on discover local diving experiences. We both are proficient with computers and social media, and we have experience working in offices and coordinating schedules, equipment, and inventory. I can teach Oxygen provider and EANx (Nitrox) specialties. Kristine also has a scientific research background.

We are hard working people passionate about diving, customer service, and serious about safety. We are a serious long-term couple, not party people looking for a paid vacation.

Please reach out to us at

Please sign in to view this text
and/or
Please sign in to view this text
for more information.
Thanks for your time! 
Adán & Kristine