U.S. Based Traveling Open Water Scuba Instructor will come to you (Domestic or International).

My name is Lucas George, I am a 26 year old Marine Corps veteran, and a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (389999). Diving is my number one passion and I love teaching it, but I also love to travel. So, I decided to combine both of them for your benefit. As a traveling instructor, I will come to your location and certify anyone that meets the PADI criteria from as low Open Water diver, all the way through Divemaster, as well as a few other specialty certifications (Nitrox, Deep, First Aid & CPR). I only ask a few small tasks from the individuals that plan on getting certified, and they are listed below.

1.) I WILL NOT charge any money for the cost of flights, but I will need transportation to and from the closest airport, along with room and board throughout the duration of my stay. 

2.) You must supply your own gear, or have access to a dive shop that will rent it out. The gear list includes mask, fins, snorkel, wetsuit, BCD, regulator set, whistle, surface marker buoy (safety sausage), and tanks with an accessible refill station.

3.) You must obtain and read the entire manual for your level of certification, or complete the PADI eLearning online, prior to my arrival. 

4.) You must find suitable locations for confined water training and the open water dives.

I will charge a flat rate for each certification  (per person) and there are no set times on how long I will stay, my schedule is flexible due to so many variables involved with diving.

Open Water: $300

Advanced Open Water: $250

Rescue Diver: $350 First Aid & CPR: $100

Divemaster: $500

Nitrox: $100

For more details or inquiries, please contact me anytime via phone or email.

Lucas George, OWSI

Mobile: (386) 235- 8147

Email:

Please sign in to view this text