Female MSDT from UK. Malaysia Based. Available Immediately.

Dear Prospective Employers. 

I am an incredibly hardworking and enthusiastic female MSDT from the UK. Currently working as co-manager of a dive shop in Perhentian, but willing to relocate anywhere within Malaysia. 

With sales experience and excellent customer service skills, I work around the clock to make the shop the very best it can be. Even when there are only a few divers, there is always work that can be done, from cleaning equipment to organising and making improvements to customer facing areas.

I am disciplined and organised, as well as incredibly passionate about diving, which makes it easy for me to always give my very best every single day.

Instead of sending a boring paper CV, which tells you very little about what I am like as a person I have attached a link to my "Living CV". My facebook page details everything I have been working on for Season 2017 and enable you to judge for yourself if I am the kind of employee you want on your team. 

If you wish to contact me, my number is +60 13 277 5052. Email:
Please sign in to view this text

I look forward to hearing from you soon to discuss how I can be an asset to your team.

Katrina Davidson