Instructor looking for a new challenge

hi,

my name is Adib N. Guindi

I am a PADI OWSI currently teaching in Egypt, Dahab , South sinaii and am looking for a new challenge.

I am an enthusiastic and highly motivated double passport holder (EU passport & Egyptian passport) multi-lingual professional who learnt to dive in Egyptian waters. I quickly realized that I wanted to become a dive instructor due to my passion for teaching and developing people. I find satisfaction in showing others how they can become more than they ever believed they could. 

I am a quick learner and extremely passionate about everything I do. Aside from having a relentlessly positive, can-do attitude, I’m also a self-motivated and forward-looking individual who takes pride not only in my own achievements, but those of my team. I am known for achieving a very high satisfaction rating from customers and colleagues. Integrity, loyalty and honesty sit at the heart of my core values. 

I teach following 5 specialities:

Enriched Air, Deep, Sidemount, Underwater naturalist & Digital underwater photography.

Fluent in: English and Arabic. Intermediate: French . 

I am looking to work in a place where I can gain more experience and develop on a professional level, as well as on a personal level, to become an outstanding Instructor. Safety is always a high priority in everything I do.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me on:

Please sign in to view this text