Underwater photographer/ Dive Master or Instructor
Underwater Photographer and Dive Professional
We are a boutique day dive and snorkel boat in Port Douglas renowned for our photography and outstanding customer service.
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED underwater photographer to take pictures of our customers in natural surroundings. You'll be working in a small team of consumate professionals.
- Own professional camera & strobes
- Own dive equipment
- Lightroom skills if possible
- Good sence of humour
- Sound underwater photography skills
- Minimum scuba diving skills: Dive Master or Instructor (preferably an Instructor)
- Current Australian Dive medical, First aid
-valid working visa or NZ/Aus citizen/resident
Only those seeking a long term position (1 year plus) need apply.
Please email your CV, only the successful candidate will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time or part-time