ENTHUSIASTIC - EXPERIENCED - BILINGUAL PADI OWSI LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM POSITION GLOBALLY

I have always been interested in scuba diving, underwater life and the wonderful outdoors. I'm hardworking, a good problem solver and a team worker. I have professional dive insurance, my own gear and a driving license. I am a qualified PADI OWSI instructor with 10 specialities and 200+ certifications (OW, AD-OW,DSD). I have 1000+ dives from places like South Africa, Mozambique, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, Dominican Republic, Turks and Caicos, Bahamas, Indonesia, Maldives and Grand Caymans that I was fortunate enough to experience. Servicing & Maintenance of dive equipment (Cressi , Scuba Pro).Good experience in operating and servicing Bauer compressors and outboard engines.

I enjoy all kinds of activities and extreme sports. What I love doing is golf, wake-, snow-, kiteboarding, skydiving, paragliding, off road driving - trucks, quads & bikes.

I love the opportunity to teach and introducing people to our great underwater world. I have successfully run and managed different operations in different working environments. I am looking forward to a new opportunity in a great location. I have a mechanical background and boat handling skills. I am a very enthusiastic, outgoing and positive person. I feel I have a wide variety of experience in all my travels.I have met people from various backgrounds and cultures and get along very well with all colleagues and senior personnel. I am a hard worker and give my best at any job that has been appointed to me. I have no criminal offences. I am a Non-Smoker.