2nd StewStew/DeckSole Stew

American, 36 y/o

Experience: 1-3 years

CERTIFICATES AND TRAINING STCW95, Basic Fire Fighting, Superyacht hospitality, Silver Service, Fine Detailing and Surface Management, Laundry Linen Maintenance, Guest Service, Basic Bar Basic Deck: Lines, Fenders, Tender Towing Watchkeeping: docked and anchored watch, Underway Engine Room Checks, Underway/Delivery Watch (with OOW) OTHER SKILLS • Outstanding interpersonal skills with superior hospitality service • Hard working, punctual, fun, good sense of humor, professional, positive energy and enthusiastic • The ability to be proactive and work effectively and efficiently as part of a team • An ability to identify and solve problems • Advanced proficiency in all computer programs; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, most email systems, internet researching, Mac cloud and synchronization, BlackBerry and tablet programs, Google calendaring, etc.

Please take the time to review my attached CV/resume. I am a US passport holder with a valid STCW95, ENG1 and Superyacht Hospitality certificates. I have experience full-time live aboard on a private M/Y as a Solo Stewardess and as a freelance charter stewardess. I am currently seeking a position as a 2nd stewardess on a 125ft+ charter or private yacht or Solo Stewardess on smaller private yacht. I am available for freelance or permanent full-time. I am also available for deliveries. The best way to contact me is via email

Please sign in to view this text
.  You can try to contact me on my cell phone 516-456-7818(however, I do not always have good service). Thank you and have a wonderful day :) Sincerely, Gina Marie Broncatello

Please sign in to view this text