DeckhandDeckhand/2nd EngineerStew/Deck

Japanese, 42 y/o

Experience: 3-5 years

ENG1, PDSD, Powerboat(level-2), Advanced fire fighting, CPSC, Large Yacht Helideck Operations, Navigational Watch Certificate, GMDSS(SRC),

Hello sir, My name is Satoshi Takiyama. I have 7 years of experience as deckhand. Willing to work over time. Self starter. Able to set and achieve high personal goals. I'm not goog at giving up easily, in other words, I'm consistent and motivated more against difficulties.I'm matured and work with responsibiliy as team or individual.Good knowledge for products and deck maintenance and tender skills (up to 50 feet). I can notice small detail and create jobs. I have also engineering back ground. So I can be helpful when you need me in Engine room. I speak 6 languages ( English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese). Experienced to take care of guests in Spanish, French and German onboard. I've been working for various size of yachts (27m to 163m) so I'd be quick to adjust any yachts and its culture. Current location is Nice. Contact number is +33 (0)6 40 70 26 08. Available ASAP. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me,please? Kind regards, Satoshi Takiyama

Please sign in to view this text