Marine Bioligist needed at luxury resort, Maldives
Ocean Dive Centre at Dusit Thani Maldives is looking for Marine Biologist. The resort is situated in Baa Atoll a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve known for its Manta rays and wahale sharks. This position includes leading day trips to the world famous Hanifaru Bay amongst other things.Successful applicants must be:
- Diving expereince is a plus, OWSI would be ideal.
- Able to speak English
- Able to work within a luxury resort environment and follow set grooming standards ie. clean shaven and in uniform, tidy haircut, no visible tattoos or extravagant piercings.
- Professional, friendly and helpful. An open & approachable personality is important to be successful in this role.
- Available to join us in June 2017.
Employees are entitled to: - A multiple entry work visa
- Accommodation on a 2 share basis
- 3 meals a day at the senior canteen.
- 1 day off every 6 days
- A return ticket following completion of the contract.
- An R&R ticket following completion of 6 months.
The contract period will be for 12 months plus 1 month of paid annual leave available on a pro rated basis upon completion of the first 6 months. The contract is subject to a three month probation period.
For further information regarding T&C such as salary etc. please submit your professional CV along with a full length photo of yourself to:
Base Leader, Dusit Thani
Ocean Dive Centres, Maldives