2nd Stew

British, 35 y/o

Experience: 3-5 years

ENG1 Expires 28/02/2018 STCW 95 (renewed November 2016) Proficiency in Designated Security Duties Level 2 Food Safety Course in Catering Proficiency in Medical First Aid on Board Paediatric First Aid Day Course Medical Tune-up Day Floristry course New York Bartending School Cocktail Course WSET Level 2 Diploma in Photography Diploma in Interior Design SPS Diploma in Sport Massage Therapy VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Health, Safety, Security and Employment Standards ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Indian Head Massage BSc Hons Sport Coaching & Btec Sport Science. Qualified Barista

After a 7 year career at GSK where I worked in the Customer Supply Team, I ventured into the Yachting Industry early 2012. After nearly five years completing double seasons on extensively used Private and Charter M/Y, I decided to take a career break and spend time at home with family and friends over the Christmas period. I am now looking to secure a permanent longterm position on either a Charter M.Y or a travelling M.Y at a senior level where I can continue to learn and develop a career within the industry. I am a highly motivated and energetic individual with a positive outlook and a vivacious personality, who relishes a challenge and is passionate to be the best that I can be.

Please sign in to view this text