OWSI couple with passion for the Ocean and management experience looking for new opportunities

We are PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors – Speciality Instructor Couple in Active Teaching Status looking for work.

Both holding DAN Professional Liability & Personal Insurance and own equipment

We are a couple living in Tulum, Mexico and working for a local dive centre. Here is mostly cavern and cave diving and we are Ocean divers that's why we are looking to move on. Gary (47 British citizen) and I Ela (37 Polish national)  are looking for a position with a dive centre that cares about the services they provide and enjoys developing customer relationships. We are happy to relocate and will consider any location offering the right package.

We are currently certified OWSI and Speciality Instructors, EFR Primary and Secondary care Instructors – Care for Children with EAD Instructors and working towards becoming MSDT’s.

We both work as Dive Centre/Business Development Managers and Dive Instructors and have also both previously worked in the care sector as Business Development Managers and teachers/trainers and we believe in a proactive and positive work ethic.

Our diving experience prior to being OWSI’s has mainly been in the UK and in the Red Sea, Gary is a certified Advanced Trimix and Sidemount diver and I am certified to Advanced Nitrox with Decompression Procedures. We are both also certified Advanced Gas Blenders and are looking to increase our dive service centre qualifications and experience.

I am a native Polish speaker and I am also fluent in British English, we are also both learning to speak German and Spanish.

We are both IT literate and Gary has experience in building and repairing computers and IT sales commercially.

We hold full UK driving licenses.

CV’s upon request via e-mail please

Please sign in to view this text
  or              
Please sign in to view this text

Kind regards and best wishes

Ela & Gary