DeckhandStew/Deck

American, 24 y/o

Experience: 0-1 year

- Experience driving speed/ski boats - Recreational boat license - STCW’10 - Advanced PADI/Dry Suit - ENG1 - PSSR -Rib Master - Non-smoker and no tattoos - Degree in International Communications Hobbies: woodwork, hiking, fishing, water sports, jet skis, boating, and scuba diving.

Seeking entry level deckhand or 2nd engineer’s position on a motor or sailing yacht. . I have experience doing wash downs on a 48’ Tiara for over 1 year in the Seattle Bay area. I have owned a Home Maintenance company specializing in luxury home maintenance and repair focusing on finish carpentry, sanding and staining of decks, docks, railings, cabinets, and furniture and installation of appliance and electrical. I received a degree in International Communications a degree that taught me how to listen and work with people from different languages, backgrounds, cultures. Before finishing schools I spent 14 months on a work/travel trip abroad where I had a range of jobs from farm hand to production supervisor of a large fruit company.

Please sign in to view this text