Looking for a Good Shop and Good Crew with Daily Boat Charters - full time only please

Looking for a Good Shop and Good Crew with Daily Boat Charters. 

My experience includes working daily charters, providing friendly customer service with sales and reservations in shop, resorts, and working with cruise ships, running dive programs, fill stations, cleaning vessels, tanks and compressor maintenance, teaching and guiding from boat and shore in Roatan Honduras, Hawaii, California, East Coast Florida, St. Maarten, St. John, St. Thomas, and Saint Maarten (dutch side).
I would bring my true passion for the marine world and professionalism to our guest / customers, If brought on as Staff.
I am interested in any position that will put me on and in the water teaching, guiding and shop, utilizing my diving and teaching abilities while passing on to others my passion for Diving and all the Amazing Marine Life our world oceans have to share, and if given the chance as an Instructor learn a second language in the process.
Looking forward to the possibility of becoming part of your Dive Team, and Staff.

Best Regards - Let's Get Diving,
Korey Nuspl
Padi Instructor 349362
Please sign in to view this text

Email me at

Please sign in to view this text
for my CV - full time only please