IDC Staff Instructor E/F/A looking for a job from May

Dear All

My languages skills, ability of learn new task as quick as expected, my interpersonal skills for leading a team as well as to be a part of a team work and teach a variety of diving courses to a wide range of customers considering ages, backgrounds and interests, allowed me to be efficient in receiving and delivering necessary information that serve the objective of the job the best for the team work and the customers..

My languages skills, ability of learn new task as quick as expected, my interpersonal skills for leading a team as well as to be a part of a team work and teach a variety of diving courses to a wide range of customers considering ages, backgrounds and interests, allowed me to be efficient in receiving and delivering necessary information that serve the objective of the job the best for the team work and the customers..

I’m a very high self motivated and following preset work procedures and rules as the will to suggest new techniques from what I have as results from dealing with customers to improve the service we are providing.

If you o have a vacancy for me please send me an email on
Please sign in to view this text
thank you very much.