OWSI looking for the next challenge.

Dear Sirs,

I`ve just finished a short contract with HY Brazil, a 5* PADI dive center at the end of February, and I am  searching for a long term job opportunity to start from mid April 2017.

I am an experienced OW diver, mature, responsible, reliable, humble and willing to learn every day. I  have been in touch with diving and other water sports for a long time, I have first learned diving when I was 13.

I believe my vast experience within the hospitality will always count as an advantage, plus the safety conscious and knowledge acquired from the airlines give me a step ahead to promote fun with safety always. 

Once I got certified PADI instructor, I have had the opportunity to work as instructor and guide at HY Brazil 5* PADI center in Brazil, before that I had spent 4 months in Cooks Islands and 3 months in Costa Rica getting my professional certifications. 

I am certain of my high standards of Safety, Customers relations & Sales and will always do my best to be an asset to your Company.

Despite my little experience teaching with the PADI system, I have been recognised and complimented by customers and colleagues for having a great way to deal with new divers and preparing them to dive.
I like to deliver new trained divers well prepared, to make their future dives  as enjoyable and safe as they should be.

I am certified by CDC Rich Coast Diving - Costa Rica with 10 specialties(instructor) including - Nitrox, Deep, Shark awareness,Coral reefs awareness,Project Aware, Underwater imaging, DSMB, Peak Performance Buoyancy and Navigation, towards my MDST, and hopefully get all the way up to Course Director.

Would you have an opportunity for someone with my profile, please do not hesitate to contact me for further information,

Please find my Professional CV enclosed for your review (although my working experience is not relevant to diving, it gives you an idea of my achievements), I am experienced with a high level of customer service and hospitality.

I am currently looking for a long term commitment to work full time within the diving business.

Thank you in advance for your time and interest,

Francisco Minoli

Please send me a request for a full CV.

Please sign in to view this text
Please sign in to view this text