Deckhand/Stewardess - 28m MY

Deckhand/Stewardess - 28m MY

We are looking for a deckhand/stewardess for a new 28m MY(currently under construction) - Please only apply if located in Europe. The successful candidate will be joining the project team to assist with the completion of the build in Turkey. The yacht is a chase boat for a 55m MY. Cruising Itinerary - Mediterranean coasts such as Italy and Italian Islands, France, Monaco, Spain-Ibiza, Greek Islands. Winter either in Turkey or Italy. (Must have visa for these areas) The successful candidate must be able to fill role of deckhand and stewardess. Male or Female candidates welcome to apply but please understand you will be required to share a cabin with a male. Our client is looking for a friendly, positive crew member with a smile on their face. Must be well presentable, team player with a hard working attitude. Previous experience essential Attention to detail a must Fit, healthy and active English language This is not a seasonal position so commitment with longevity is required. More details will follow during agency interview process.

Please sign in to view this text
(Leticia Van Allen)

Please sign in to view this text