American OWSI Seeking Employment ASAP

Thank you all in advance for your time and consideration. I am a fledgling OWSI trying to work hard and begin my career as an Instructor. 

If you are looking for a hard working, personable, flexible, informed and motivated young man then look no further. I want to be a part of a dive operation that cares for customers needs, makes relationships, and leads people into the aquatic world with excitement and professionalism. 

I have recently been certified as an OWSI. I spent 5 months in Koh Tao, Thailand, training and earning my Divemaster and OWSI certifications. This experience was amazing and I have really learned so much about the depth of the diving industry. With that being said, I still have very limited experience, especially when it comes to teaching, as I have only completed one official team-teach as a certified instructor before I had to leave Thailand. Nonetheless, my time working as a Divemaster and assisting many courses deeply inspired me, thus I became an instructor and I am so excited to start this next chapter in my diving career. 

I know I have a lot to learn, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to become a notable instructor. I understand the need for experience so I would be more than happy to fill a Divemaster position, assisting other instructors and leading dives, until I have the experience necessary to begin instructing courses on my own. Additionally, I will need complete the MSDT program, which I plan to do as I work and as I can afford each specialization. 

I would like to begin working and gaining experience as soon as possible. The End of March is a good milestone to work with, but I can start whenever necessary. 

Please feel free to reach out to me at any time with any questions you may have about myself or my experience. I am always available through email, phone or text and will respond as soon as possible. I will provide these details below. I will also provide my CV upon contact.

Thank you again, hope to speak to you soon.

Thomas J. Nordquist

+1 (201) 785-6969

Please sign in to view this text