Padi staff instructor available from 1 okt for 6 months (Dutch/English)

Hi

My name is Ingmar and PADI IDC Staff instructor + EFRI. In addition, I have an extensive range of Specialty Instructor ratings such as Sidemount and Self-reliant diver.  I will be available from the 1st of October to work as an instructor for 6 months.

Safety, marine live, and Padi Standards are important to me. I have been diving for more than 16 years (800+ dives) in different countries.

I subscribe myself as a friendly, enjoyable, funny, calm and a patient instructor. Students appreciate that.
Hardworking, flexible, trustworthy and having a positive professional attitude are qualities that I own. I have some experience of working in a dive shop in the Netherlands and worked there on a volunteer base as Divemaster and Instructor. I speak Dutch and English and a little bit of German.

I am aiming at the Caribbean curacao, Bonaire of st maarten or any other warm place. A small diving school will be perfect. I am not interested in a big night live.

If you interested I will be happy to arrange a skype meeting with you so we can get to know each other.

At your reguest I will be happy to send you my C.v. and solicitation letter