Divemaster/Instructor couple looking for IDC placement and OWSI employment

My name is James, and my girlfriends name is Sioned. We are an enthusiastic and motivated couple looking to bring something special to your dive center! 

I’m from the US. I am a PADI Divemaster #430788. I am looking for an IDC placement. If there is an opportunity to gain some more experience as a Divemaster in preperation for the IDC, I would also be very interested in that. 

I have a Nikon Coolpix w300 underwater camera; you can take a look at examples of my underwater photography on my Instagram and Facebook accounts. My customers have been very happy to purchase their dive photos from me and other photos have been used for marketing purposes at our past employers shops. I hope to expand my knowledge, skills, and experience in photography, diving, and customer service. 

Prior to diving I worked as a builder for nearly a decade. I am also seasoned in direct sales as well as customer service. I have been writing a travel blog and running my own website for the past couple of years and I am very capable with social media marketing. I also have an adventurous spirit and a lot of experience in the outdoor world both in and out of the water. 

Sioned, is an OWSI #422967 from the UK; she also has the instructor Nitrox Spec. She is interested in working as an instructor to acquire more certs, build experience across all levels OW - DM, and get at least 4 more specialities. She would also be interested in the IDC staff course.   

She is multilingual, and has experience teaching in English, French, and German. She also speaks conversational level Spanish, and can do a great fun dive briefing. She has over 10 years of experience working in the tourism and service industry, so she’s very capable with the booking, sales and marketing sides of buisness as well. 

We are currently traveling in Vietnam while looking for a new work placement where we can stay busy and continue our education.   

We'd love to hear from you if you have any places on your team, or can offer any advice. 

Thank you for your time, and we looking forward to hearing from you where ever you may be in the world. 

Kind regards, 

James and Sioned 

James French 

PADI Divemaster #430788 

Traveling Afro 

Please sign in to view this text
https://www.facebook.com/travelingafro/ 

https://www.instagram.com/travelingafro/ 

$$#tempLink#$$

E Sioned Sellick