German (IDC Staff) and Hong Kong (OWSI) looking for a dive job

Hello,

My name is Christoph, from Germany and my girlfriend Sindy from Hong Kong would like to work as an OWSI (me PADI#832347) and an IDC Staff Instructor (PADI#381234). In particular, we believe we would be a great advantage for your dive shop because of our languages German, Mandarin, Spanish, English, Japanese, Cantonese, Portuguese we can speak. Furthermore, we cover the Speciality Instructors Enriched Air Diver, Deep Diver, Sidemount Diver, Wreck Diver, Project AWARE Shark Conservative, Emergency Oxygen Provider. I did my Dive Master in Thailand where I also worked for 3 months. In 2016 I made my Instructor in Spain where I also worked for 3 months. I did 3 months more of instructing in the Dominican Republic before we met in Japan where I did a full season from June to November in the shop we met a year after. Sindy succeeded her Dive Master that same Dive Shop between February and October last year. Both of us went to the Philippines afterward where Sindy did her IDC and me my IDC Staff at the same time. I worked as an Instructor for 2 months there while I finished my Dive Master in Japan.

We are looking forward to further conversation. Please let us know if you have any questions and if you want our CV or further informations.

Thank you so much

Yours sincerely,
Sindy Yip, Christoph Limbrunner

email:

Please sign in to view this text

Please sign in to view this text

Whatsapp:

+4915209103064 (Christoph)

+85260278966     (Sindy)

P.S. 
1. We have our own full set equipment.
2. Active teaching status.