Multilingual instructor couple Management/Instructor position(1)

Hi,
We are Marco and Jeanie, 29/31 years old, Italian and Thai Padi instructor couple, English, Italian, Spanish, Thai, French speaking with over 5 years experience in scuba industry, we would like to apply for a position as instructor or managers.
I (Marco) have been working in diving (commercial and recreational) in Italy for 2 seasons, Greece, Dominican Republic, Palau (2 years) and now settled in Thailand (Koh lipe) freelancing..I also got some experience on board of superyacht as private instructor..
Jeanie has worked in Thailand for many years as instructor and also as dive shop manager assistant mainly in Koh Tao. She also got experience in leading and managing while working as project leader for a real estate company.
Very easygoing and hardworking couple, open-mind, comfortable in working with high demand guest and top class tourism, passioned in marine biology, marketing, photography, watersports and sealife..
We are settled now in Thailand ready to move wherever is necessary.
In addition I got power boat licence, and the both of us have STCW95 and ENG1 to work on board..
Please contact us for resumes, references and any other info
Please sign in to view this text

Please sign in to view this text

facebook/messenger: marco calcavecchia
instagram: marcocalca2503; krittikamaka
whatsapp: +6807766018
Looking forward to hear from you or to have a video chat
Kind regards
Marco and Jeanie